Department of Pedotechnics
PhD, Lect. Radu OPREA
||25 August 1966
||3, Mihail Sadoveanu Alee, Iasi, 700490, Romania
||+40 744 786 124
||+40 232 260 650
- Selective list
Books and university text-books
- Selective list
Grants and research contracts
Grants and Research Contracts: member in the research staff at 12 grants CNCSIS, CEEX and PNCDI.
- Topography and technical drawing;
- Agricultural cadastral survey
- Drying and drainage of farming lands;
- Assessment of farming lands.
- Exploitation behaviour of hydro-ameliorative drying–drainage systems;
- Determination of main changes in some physical and
chemical characteristics of soils affected by moisture excess, under the conjugated effect of drying, soil improvement technologies and agricultural cultivation;
- Efficiency of land modelling in ridge strips, as a result of soil tillage in individual plots on water excess removal;
- Elaboration of the experimental model of technical and qualitative viticultural cadastral survey;
- Qualitative assessment of farming lands based on ca dastral classification and, especially, of lands improved through hydro-ameliorative and agro-soil improvement works.
Research and professional organizations
- Romanian National Society for Soil Science (SNRSS), since 1994;
- National Association of Geodesists from Romania - Branch of the Association of Geodesists from Iaşi, member since 1994;
- "Nicolae Bucur" Society of Soil Science - Iaşi Branch, since 1998;
- Society of Agricultural Engineers from Romania - Iaşi Branch, since 2000;
- International Union of Soil Sciences (IUSS), since 2007.
©2018 | Last update: 19 Jan 2018