Department of Plant Science
PhD, Prof. Costel SAMUIL
Vice-rector of USAVM Iasi
||30 January 1967
||3, Mihail Sadoveanu Alee, Iasi, 700490, Romania
||+40 232 407 490
||+40 232 260 650
- Curriculum Vitae Europass
Total number: 165.
- Complete list of scientific papers
Books and university text-books
Total number: 22.
- Complete list of books and university text-books
Grants and research contracts
Total number: 26.
- Complete list of Grants and research contracts
- Production and conservation technologie of forage cultures;
- Pratology and pratechnique;
- General plants technologies;
- Ecological forage crops.
- Improving the degraded permanent pasturelands;
- Researches regarding the pasturelands efficiency in different using modes;
- Improving the technologies of temporary pasturelands;
- Improving the technologies of annual and perennial fodder plants culture;
- The role of fertilization and climatic factor over the biodiversity and the efficiency in the pasturelands ecosystems.
Co-ordination of administrative or academic organisms
- Dean: 2016-2020;
- Vice Dean: 2012-2016;
- Head Of University Department of Agronomical Research;
- President of The Commission of Agricultural Sciences, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine - ARACIS, since 2014.
Scientific and professional organizations
- The Romanian Society of Agronomists - from 1999;
- The "Haralamb Vasiliu" University Foundationfor Supporting Farmers - from 2000;
- The Romanian Grassland Society - from 2009;
- The European Grasslands Federation - from 2006.
©2021 | Last update: 27 May 2021