Foreign Citizens' Admission 2017-2018
Note: The Methodology of admission to studies of foreign students for the 2017-2018 academic year will be soon uploaded.
Application forms » Download and fill in:
All candidates who submit their application file, must fill in the following application forms:
Application form for the University (for both EU and non-EU candidates) (.doc)
Application form for the recognition of studies by CNRED for the enrolment to undergraduate studies, 2017-2018 university year (only for EU candidates) (.pdf)
Application form for the Letter of acceptance to studies (only for non-EU candidates) (.pdf)
Note: All candidates must attach 4 photos (colour, 3/4 cm) to the Application form for the University.
Foreign Citizens' Admission 2016-2017
Methodology of admission to studies of foreign students for the 2016/2017 academic year
Foreign Citizens' Admission 2015-2016
The Certificate of language proficiency
1. Foreign applicants who choose to apply for study programs held in Romanian must:
- enroll in a Romanian language preparatory year or
- submit Romanian study documents which prove at least four consecutive years of study in an accredited
education institution within the Romanian national system or
- submit a certificate proving Romanian linguistic competencies. Such a certificate can be obtained after passing
a Romanian language test at one of the universities which are authorized to organize preparatory year for Romanian language learning
2. Foreign candidates who apply for veterinary medicine in English will submit a certificate proving their English proficiency.
- Internationally recognized certificates are accepted.
- Students from countries where English is the official state language do not need such a certificate.
Admission Guidelines for EU students
Recognition of studies for citizens of an EU, EEA country and the Swiss Confederation for admission to undergraduate studies
Admission Guidelines for NON-EU students to study in the Academic Year 2014-2015
Application for the Letter of acceptance to studies
Scholarship (H.S. 24/28.05.2014)
International Relations Office
Universitatea de Ştiinţe Agricole şi Medicină Veterinară din Iaşi
700490 Aleea Mihail Sadoveanu nr. 3, Iaşi, România
Tel: 0232 407.427, 0232 407.367
Fax: 0232 407.388